No Idea Whay I'm Doing

If youre curious about why I'm still trying even without a hint of interest from you, the answer is quite simple. Look at it this way, if you think I dont have any shame because of the way I keep trying, its not that, nahihiya naman ako syempre, walang taong gagawa neto. Am I desperate? Not really but if I was then its not necessarily a bad thing to crave your attention, is that not normal ba? To crave the attention of someone that you admkre? Maybe its just me. Anyways, let me get to my point, I AM embarassed of acting like this but if it is the path to getting to talk to you, then I'll take that road any day. Let me put it this way, the joy I think I would feel by talking to you overpowers my other emotions, be it my fear of rejection or a blow on my dignity, neither of that matters if the end of the road meant a chance of talking with YOU. I dont know why I'm so obsessed, I dont know why I fell in love, its not like I'm scared/tired of being/staying single, I have been single for 19 years🙃 I have decades ahead of me. Like, I literally do NOT know why I admire you so much, I'm also sure it wasnt physical attraction, dont get me wrong, I'm not saying you dont look good, in fact its the opposite! You look magnificent, but I just know that I'm a good judge of character, that's a God given gift I was born with, and I'm willing to put all ny trust on both God and my instinct. I cant describe it. I mean, do I even need a reason to be inlove? I just am. I really dont know, as someone who has tried to please everybody I met before, I just feel like I can be me with you.

Comments